The British Council offers IELTS in eight locations across Thailand's major cities: Bangkok, Chiangmai, Samut Prakan, Phitsanulok, Hatyai, Korat, Khon Kaen and Phuket.
The current Regular IELTS test fee: 6,900 THB
If you have further enquiry after the test please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
You can now choose between paper-based and computer-delivered IELTS
- The online payment option for computer-delivered IELTS is currently unavailable. After you have registered, please make your payment offline.
- Once you have chosen your IELTS test date, you can register online. Select an offline payment method as instructed and complete your payment. We accept bank transfer and payment by debit or credit card using Visa or Mastercard at the counter currently.
- You have 24 hours to complete your payment and submit proof of payment through your account on the online registration portal.
- The registration for your chosen IELTS test date will automatically be released if the payment confirmation is not completed by the specified time.
- Use our Online Registration System to find up-to-date information about test dates and availability.
- For in person registration, visit our authorised registration partners.
- Your Listening, Reading and Writing test will be completed on the same day. If your Speaking test is on the same day, you will be notified the test time via email 3 days prior to your Writing test.
- Speaking test on weekdays and Sunday will be running from 9am - 4pm. Confirmation email will be sent to you 3 days prior to your writing test.
- The test centres are equipped with high quality sound system and offer a full-scale facilities and professional services.
- Please be informed that from September 2016 test session onwards, IELTS TRF will be posted to your registered mailing address:
By EMS – Thailand Address
By Registered Mail – Overseas Address
- Exams Operating Hours: Monday-Saturday from 9.00-18.00
Closed: Sunday & Public Holidays
Contact Email: email@example.com