Access our assessment solutions designed for scalability and reliability. Our wide range of testing methods helps you to seamlessly screen talent, evaluate skills, track progress, and understand the tangible effects of learning efforts. Key features include:
- Globally recognised English exams and assessments
- Expert teams to guide you in selecting the right tests, track progress, and determine return on investment (ROI)
- Comprehensive benchmarking and targeted assessments to monitor and report on progress, helping in action planning and goal setting
- Widely recognised certificates for a tangible sense of accomplishment
Choose from three types of assessments:
The British Council’s EnglishScore remote testing is the world’s only four skills test delivered on a mobile phone—making it the most convenient and accessible recognised English test.
- Globally recognised by institutions and employers around the world
- Built by English language experts for detailed and accurate assessment of an individual’s proficiency across all four skills
- Created in collaboration with the Centre for Research in English Language Learning and Assessment (CRELLA), the leading centre for language test research and development
- Professional certificate that offers employers a trusted record of a candidate’s English level, helping employees improve their career prospects
- Internationally recognised CEFR result within 24 hours
- Uses the latest AI-driven anti-cheating technology to enhance test security and validity
Aptis is our scalable, computer-based assessment designed to help organisations make informed choices regarding hiring, workforce development, and training needs. The test is easily accessible to allow you to test people quickly, and delivers equally fast, accurate, and reliable results.
- Assess grammar, vocabulary, and all four key language skills: speaking, writing, reading, and listening
- Choose to evaluate either all skills or only those relevant to your organisation’s needs
- Evaluate English proficiency levels from A1-C in each test section
Choose from four Aptis variants:
- Aptis General
- Aptis Advanced
- Aptis for Teachers
- Aptis for Teens
Take IELTS with the British Council. As the world's most renowned English language test, IELTS can help whether you want to study, work, or live abroad. Take the test at our test centre in Bangkok (Siam Square), and conveniently receive your results online via our registration portal.
Tailored for individuals and students, our IELTS Coach sessions offer language and skills-focused training to help test takers achieve the scores they want. Ace your exam with us, the co-creators of the IELTS test.