About this opportunity
The training programme has been initiated and designed by Thailand Research Fund and British Council to provide Thai mid-career researchers (researchers with 5- 15 years research experiences) with opportunities to enhance advanced skills in managing a research project in a more complex and changing environment and in developing international collaboration for sustainable development in Thailand.
- The course is divided into three phases: a three-day training in Bangkok by a UK trainer, a five-day study tour to the United Kingdom, and a three-day follow-up training in Bangkok
- Managing a large-scale and complex research project
- Developing a professional and international research network
- Technology and innovation management
- Making the research real and sustainable
Calls for application
The calls for Professional Development Programme for mid-career researchers are now closed.