About this opportunity
The training programme has been initiated and designed by Thailand Research Fund and British Council to provide project officers/ project coordinators/ international officers working in research funding bodies, research institutes, and higher education institutes in Thailand with opportunities to enhance skills in managing research funding and develop international collaboration for sustainable development in Thailand.
The course will be conducted over three days in Bangkok and will consist of the following contents:
Research funding governance and management
- Learn about the methodology in monitoring and evaluating a research project in terms of impact and sustainability on the social and economic development of the country
- Managing grant / funding effectively
- Making the most of the grant or funding available
- Learn about how to foster collaborations with international research funding bodies and researchers
- How to develop and manage joint research projects between Thai and the UK funding organisations
Calls for application
The calls for Professional Development Programme - Project Officers are now closed.