You can help raise the profile of your institution to prospective candidates by applying to become an IELTS-recognising organisation. Your organisation will then be given a free listing on Who accepts IELTS? and all IELTS websites giving your organisation greater exposure to millions of potential test takers worldwide.
Contact our team who will be more than happy to help you and answer questions you have about becoming an IELTS-recognising organisation.
Help your applicants by keeping them informed
To help people who want to apply to your school understand what you need from them, we recommend that you publish the IELTS scores that you require on your website. This information will help prospective candidates in their decision about whether to apply to you. It will also help make your application process more efficient and reduce the number of enquiries you have to handle.
We can provide you with official IELTS logos to include on your website. For more information, please contact our IELTS team.
IELTS partner institutions and their students get more support. We frequently partner with schools, universities or higher education institutions that would like to offer IELTS sessions on their premises exclusively for their own students. We provide a full package of support to enable you to test your students.
Becoming one of our partners means:
- you can choose the most suitable test dates from our annual calendar
- your students can enjoy the convenience of doing the test on your own premises
- your students will have access to IELTS preparation material and academic support, if required.
To become our partner, or for further information, please contact us or read more about our partners.
We also offer our one-stop services to companies and organisations who plan to provide English language develop schemes to their employees. Our services include professional training, IELTS courses and IELTS group registration, aiming to support you on delivering high quality English training courses and IELTS test arrangement.
What are the benefits to your company?
- You can choose the most suitable test dates from our annual calendar
- Your employees can enjoy the convenience of registering at your own premises and sitting the test at main test venue with full facilities
- Your employees will have free access to IELTS online preparation material and academic support if required.
To become our partner, or for further information, please contact us.