About the project
The British Council Thailand in partnership with the Food Innopolis, National Science, Technology and Innovation Policy Office (STI), Ministry of Science and Technology, is inviting Thai Higher Education Institutions and Food Industry sectors to take part of the University – Industry Links: Sensory and Consumer Behaviours - Train the Trainers Project. The Project aims to build key individuals on sensory analysis and understanding consumer behaviours and insights, creating competitive advantages in developing Thai food products for the international food market.
The objectives of the project are:
- To promote innovative development of Thai food products through better understanding of sensory analysis and consumer insights;
- To increase knowledge transfer and engagement between Thai and UK universities and the food industry sectors; and
- To build capacity of Thai institutions through expertise from the UK
To apply for this project, the Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a permanent employee of either a Thai university, food industry sector, governmental agencies involved in food sector.
- Have a background of at least 5 years in food or agro-industry, food technology product development, or related areas (ideally have obtained a master’s degree or above).
- Be able to provide full attendance to all activities in Thailand. The activities in the UK will be limited to selected participants from the project only.
- Possess good English skills in speaking, writing and reading (equivalent to CEFR level B2) as all sessions will be organized in English*.
*Submission of English proficiency scores is optional, but applicants who submit the evidence will be given special consideration.
Call for application
List of successful candidates to participate in the project can be downloaded below.