The examination board is Cambridge Assessment International Education (Cambridge International)
Please dowload Registration Guide to see details of syllabuses, timetable and fee.
Step 1: Complete your application
- Complete your details, exam entries and upload your documents here: http://bit.ly/2XQlB2p
- You can save and resume your application before you submit it.
- A copy of your passport or Thai National ID Card
- Consent form signed by your guardian (If your age is below 18)
- Payment slip (If you make a payment via bank transfer)
- A copy of your Provisional result November 2020 (If you register during the late registration period for the syllabus graded below C in November 2020.)
Step 2: Make a payment
1. Bank Transfer
- Transfer the exam fee to BC bank account
- Upload the payment slip
- Submit your application on the transfer date
3. In-person at British Council Siam Square
- Submit your application
- Print the hard copy and hand to Exams Customer Management Team
- Pay by Credit card/debit card (VISA / Master Card). Cash is not accepted.
Late payment fees
The examination board has a normal registration stage for each exam session (see the registration guide available below). You may still be able to register for exams after this date, but you will have to pay a late payment (penalty) fee. You can find more information about late registration penalty fees on Registration Guide.
Step 3: Registration complete
You have successfully registered for school exams with the British Council. You will receive your Statement of Entry and information about your examination venues by email approximately 2 weeks before your exams.