The examination board is Cambridge Assessment International Education (Cambridge International)
Please see details of syllabuses, timetable, fee and application form in download section at the bottom of this page.
Step 1: Complete your application
- Download application form (at the bottom of this page)
- Complete your application form and send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A copy of your passport or Thai National ID Card
- Consent form signed by your guardian (If your age is below 18)
- Payment slip (If you make a payment via bank transfer)
- A copy of your Provisional result June 2021 (If you register during the late registration period for the syllabus graded below C in June 2021.)
Step 2: Make a payment
1. Bank Transfer
- Transfer the exam fee to BC bank account
- Upload the payment slip
- Submit your application on the transfer date
3. In-person at British Council Siam Square
- Submit your application
- Print the hard copy and hand to Exams Customer Management Team
- Pay by Credit card/debit card (VISA / Master Card). Cash is not accepted.
Late payment fees
The examination board has a normal registration stage for each exam session (see the registration guide available below). You may still be able to register for exams after this date, but you will have to pay a late payment (penalty) fee. You can find more information about late registration penalty fees on Registration Guide.
Step 3: Registration complete
You have successfully registered for school exams with the British Council. You will receive your Statement of Entry and information about your examination venues by email approximately 2 weeks before your exams.