The examination boards are Cambridge International Education (CIE) and Oxford AQA.
Please see details of syllabuses, timetable, fee and application form before registration.
Step 1: Complete your application
- Fill in registration link: https://schoolexams.britishcouncil.org/
- Your passport or Thai National ID Card number which must not be expired on the test date
- Payment slip (If you make a payment via bank transfer)
Step 2: Make a payment
1. Bank Transfer
- Transfer the exam fee to BC bank account
- Send the payment slip to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. In-person at British Council Siam Square
- Show registration email with the reference number to Exams Customer Management Team
- Pay by Credit card/debit card (VISA / Master Card). Cash is not accepted.
Late payment fees
The examination board has a normal registration stage for each exam session (see the registration guide available below). You may still be able to register for exams after this date, but you will have to pay a late payment (penalty) fee. You can find more information about late registration penalty fees in our provided documents.
Step 3: Registration complete
Once you have successfully registered for school exams with the British Council. You will receive a confirmation email for your exam fee. The Statement of Entry and information about your examination venues by email approximately 2 weeks before your exams. If you cannot find this email within 3 days before the test day, please contact us.