IELTS Upper-intermediate is our third stage IELTS preparation course. You will get to enhance your exam skills through looking at different types of questions and discovering a range of useful techniques such as time management, question analysis and processing speed so that you can reach a higher score band.
To attend this IELTS course, students are required to complete IELTS Intermediate, have a minimum level of IELTS 6.0 or attain a suitable score on our placement test.
On this course you will
- learn about each section of the IELTS test (speaking, listening, reading and writing) in detail
- discover key vocabulary related to each IELTS exam topic such as climate and the environment, globalisation, growth and development
- practice exam skills such as time management, question analysis and processing speed
- enhance a range of useful techniques such as scanning, paraphrasing and skimming
- receive advice for successful performance on the day of the exam
- gain essential skills and useful technique to maximise your IELTS score
- boost your confidence to perform your best on the test date
- expand your vocabulary and improve grammatical accuracy