- Start any time
- Bangkok or Chiang Mai
- Face-to-face and optional online lessons
Expert support to help you reach your IELTS goal
IELTS Coach is designed to develop key language skills and key exam strategies that will ensure success in the IELTS exam with a score of not less than 6.5*. An IELTS 6.5 will meet the requirements for the vast majority of undergraduate and postgraduate programmes, as well as student visa requirements**. The British Council is a co-owner of the IELTS exam, so we are ideally placed to help you achieve the result you need. You will be taught by highly qualified and experienced teachers who are specialists in IELTS.
You will also have access to a set of complimentary in-house materials and services designed specifically for IELTS Coach students. An excellent way to review your lessons and extend your learning, these resources along with our expert support will improve your academic performance on the test and guarantee that you achieve IELTS success. If you do not get a score of 6.5 or higher, you can even retake the course for free!
With our IELTS specialist teachers, you will:
- familiarise yourself with the test format and learn how to best approach different sections of the test
- practice exam questions using various types of learning materials to enhance your exam skills
- get access to personalised learning and pre-lesson materials, and other online resources to extend your learning
- assess your progress through our individual feedback service on all four parts of the test
- find out how to optimise your learning strategy.
Your study options
Prepare for your IELTS test at a pace you desire. Choose the lesson day, time, location and teacher that best suits your needs. Booking and management of your lessons are all easy to control with our online booking system.
Pinklao and Chiang Mai
Make swift progress in your exam skills and exam strategies and be ready to take the IELTS test with full confidence with a regular fixed class schedule, dedicated teacher and dedicated study group.
- Intermediate and above
Find out about our English levels for adults and how they support your learning experience and progress.