Primary children will learn in a safe, age-appropriate environment and have fun in the process.
Our specialist teachers will ensure that your child is challenged, engaged and motivated helping them to build language skills and develop confidence.
At this stage our fundamental aim is to develop a positive attitude towards English by:
- gradual introduction of reading and writing
- interactive group activities
- developing basic skills around grammar and vocabulary
- continued emphasis on oral communication
- continual assessment to gauge your child’s progress
- building on exising English skills and developing confidence for further study with our Secondary Students curriculum.