SINGHA ENGLISH CHALLENGE
Singha Corporation Company Limited has launched the Singha English Challenge for Thai university students to compete in a team of four. Students will have a chance to improve their command of English through exciting activities, form better ideas about ASEAN and sharpen their knowledge about the history, economy, politics and culture of the member states. The winner, together with their coaching teacher, will be awarded cash and a trip to Angkor Wat, Cambodia. In total, the campaign will award more than 600,000 baht to all the finalists.
Singha English Challenge opens for applications from the South from 1 September-15 October, the North and the Northeast from 1 September 30 October and the Centre from 1 September - 10 November.
HOW TO APPLY
- Go to www.singhachallenge.com and fill in an online application form
- Print out the completed application form and send together with the required documents below;
- Photocopy of student identification card (each of every team member)
- Letter of recommendation from your team’s coaching teacher
- Photocopy of teacher’s official identification card
Certify all the photocopies and submit the scanned documents to
Email: email@example.com or mail the application packet to
SINGHA English Challenge
22/1 Soi Ladprao 80 (Junction 4)
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION
Call Center: 088 317 1212
Facebook Fanpage: Singha English Challenge
British Council and Singha Corporation reserve the right to change the date of the event or modify the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.