More than just an English course – learn English for the real world
Secondary Plus is no ordinary English course. It is designed to support independent learning and prepare you for a global world. Our new approach helps you to come to class fully prepared and more motivated.
New! Feel a greater sense of progress
Open doors to an incredible future...
You will work on an exciting range of online practical and challenging tasks that encourage self-expression and creative thinking in a digital world. By working with classmates on team tasks, you will build collaboration and leadership skills.
Deepen your learning between classes
You will prepare for each live class with independent study, set by your teacher to complete at your own pace, meaning class time is focused on improving your English speaking skills. Using intuitive technology, the independent study offers a rewarding learning experience:
- tasks are specially designed to develop your reading, writing and listening skills
- in class, you will have more time to communicate with your teacher and classmates, practise grammar and receive more personalised feedback from your teacher.
- you will use real-world English materials, such as magazine articles, job adverts, film reviews, music podcasts and sports vlogs to improve your grammar and vocabulary.
- a dashboard will help you to keep track of your progress, anytime.
- after class, reflect and review, identify areas for improvement and celebrate success.
To make sure your child enjoys a quality learning experience, please check the technical specifications and system requirements, here: https://help.etonx.com/docs/system-requirements
PRACTICAL. CHALLENGING. SUPPORTS SCHOOL CURRICULUM.
Your spoken English will improve alongside your written English as you:
- gain confidence in speaking English through activities such as presentations, fun debates, vlogging and interviews
- learn about real-world topics like urbanisation, the environment, ethical food and climate change
- practise the skills and strategies you need for success in school exams
- develop life skills such as collaboration and leadership to help you succeed in the future, and have lots of fun along the way.
FEEL WELCOME IN A FRIENDLY CLASS
Learn English in an inclusive learning space, with people your own age. Your dedicated and talented teacher will treat you as an individual and motivate you to take charge of your learning.
You can also practise your English on the go or at home using Secondary Online.
WHEN YOU LEARN WITH US, THE WORLD OPENS UP
Secondary Plus will help you succeed at school, prepare for school exams and get ready for university.
Making friends, studying and travelling – when you can speak English, you’re ready for anything.
Course Term & Period
We offer two terms each academic year , as well special courses during the summer.
May - October
October - April