Premier Writing is designed for students aged 16 and above who want to improve their English writing skills either for study or work. You will learn about all aspects of writing in English, from creating outlines to writing various types of essay and reports. You will be able to clearly express your thoughts in an advanced piece of writing for both academic and professional proposes.
On this course you will
- learn all aspects of writing in English from brainstorming ideas, creating outlines, structuring paragraphs to writing essay and reports.
- practise writing skills for both study and work through a range of writing tasks such as letters, CVs, covering letters, essays and reports
- learn how to write different types of paragraph effectively for both academic or professional related topics
- build confidence in clearly expressing your ideas and opinions in writing
- expand your vocabulary and improve grammatical accuracy in English writing