Region: Northwest England
Level of study:
- Postgraduate taught course
- Postgraduate research (e.g. MPhil, PhD)
- English course
With a rich heritage stretching back to 1881, the University of Liverpool is a founding member of the prestigious Russell Group, the 24 leading research universities in the UK. We are a global university with pioneering partnerships with governments, research institutes, universities and organisations all over the world. Our research power is ranked 20th in the UK’s current Research Excellence Framework (REF), with 7 subjects ranked in the top 10 in the UK for world-leading and internationally excellent research. Our MBA programme is included in The Economist’s Which MBA?, which lists the top 100 full-time MBA programmes in the world.
Located at the heart of two world famous cities, Liverpool and London (our London campus offers vocationally focused postgraduate programmes and exciting new undergraduate opportunities) our excellence in teaching, learning and research, first class facilities and outstanding support places us in the top 200 universities in the world. The University of Liverpool will provide you with an amazing, life-changing student experience, in a diverse international community. We offer supported entrance into the UK and dedicated Careers and Employability advisors for international students. We are also first in the Russell Group for graduate employability.
Popular subjects amongst students from Thailand include:
- AACSB Accredited Management School MSc programmes: (Marketing, International Business, Finance, Entrepreneurship, Business Analytics and Big Data, Human Resource Management (CIPD accredited), Operations and Supply Chain Management)
- Liverpool MBA
- Law LLB, LLM
- Finance and Investment Management MSc (London Campus)
- Applied Linguistics MA
- TESOL MA
- Music Industries MA
- Engineering BEng, MEng (Aerospace, Civil*, Electrical* and Electronics, Mechanical and Materials)
- One of our prestigious scholarships is given in honour of HRH Princess Sirindhorn, who was awarded an honorary Doctor of Laws degree by the University in March 2006. This full scholarship is awarded annually to enable a Thai student to complete a one-year postgraduate taught masters programme here, it covers tuition fees and provides £9,000 living costs. To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must be a Thai national and already hold an offer to study a one-year masters programme. Application forms will be sent to all eligible candidates.
- Our Vice-Chancellor’s International Attainment Scholarship UG awards new, direct entry, international undergraduate students, on non-clinical degrees, achieving AAB in UK A level exams (or equivalents), a £2,000 fee reduction and those achieving A*AA in UK A levels (or equivalents) a £2,500 fee reduction for the first year of study.
- Postgraduate students achieving the equivalent of a UK First Class degree -Grade A or GPA of 3.3/4 will receive a £2,500 fee reduction on a one year master’s programme.
For details of the full range of scholarships available and application processes please visit our website www.liverpool.ac.uk/study/international/tuition-fees-and-scholarships