English for Teaching (EfT) is a series of 3 in-service courses for English language teachers. The courses are suitable for teachers with different degrees of teaching experience, from those who need to improve their English and their teaching skills, to teachers who have substantial experience of teaching other subjects, but have switched to teaching English.
The course combines language learning with development of teaching skills.
The goals are to:
- Develop teachers’ English language skills to enable them to progress as follows:
- English for Teaching 1 from A2 to B1
- English for Teaching 2 from B1 to B2
- English for Teaching 1 from B2 to C1
2. Develop communicative, reflective and learner-centred teaching skills.