|Fill in this form to receive more information about GREAT Scholarships|
Supporting Thailand 4.0 with UK Expertise and Innovation
This scholarship scheme is part of the “GREAT Scholarships 2019 — East Asia” campaign, launched by the British Council and 24 UK universities to support more students in East Asia with access to excellent UK higher education opportunities.
In Thailand, five scholarships for postgraduate taught courses are on offer with priority given to the key subjects outlined in “Thailand 4.0”, namely robotics, aviation and logistics, healthcare, bio-energy and bio-chemicals, and digital technology. The single value of each scholarship is £20,000.
While supporting Thailand’s social and economic development, this scholarship scheme offers an exciting opportunity for Thai students wishing to receive financial support to pursue a one-year postgraduate taught course at one of the five participating institutions in the UK starting September 2019.
- Each individual scholarship is worth £20,000, making the total value of all GREAT Scholarships — Thailand 2019 £100,000 or over 4 million baht
- The full tuition fees are covered for a postgraduate taught course
- The five priority target areas identified as part of the new S-curve will help drive Thailand’s social and economic development
The application deadline for the GREAT Scholarships — Thailand 2019 varies according to each institution. Applicants can click on the links (or university scholarship pages) below for more information on the deadline for each scholarship.
Guidance for applicants
Step 1: Check your eligibility
- Are you a Thai passport holder?
- Do you plan to pursue a master’s degree in the UK?
- Does the course you have applied for, or are applying for, start in the autumn of 2019?
Step 2: Browse the universities/scholarships listed and click on specific items to access detailed information
Step 3: Apply for individual scholarships following the instructions given on the scholarship web pages of the individual universities
Step 4: Successful applicants will be informed by the individual universities directly
Step 5: Funding for the scholarships will be issued to successful applicants by the individual universities after registration