Region: Greater London
Level of study:
- Pathways to higher education
- Postgraduate taught course
- Postgraduate research (e.g. MPhil, PhD)
- English course
Regent’s University London is London’s only independent, not-for-profit university, with a highly cosmopolitan community based in royal Regent’s Park and Marylebone. We offer both UK and American-style degree programmes in a wide range of fields, including business and management, finance, humanities, creative arts, social sciences and design.
Our students benefit from:
- Beautiful Central London location: Our campus is located in a Royal Park in zone 1 of central London, in close proximity to the West End and the many of London cultural and historical landmarks.
- International Focus: Our 3500-strong student body is diverse and multicultural, with over 140 different nationalities, and more than 110 different languages spoken. All students benefit from study abroad opportunities and can take evening foreign language classes to enhance their employability
- Work experience and internships: We have extensive links with thousands of companies worldwide and can help students arrange relevant wok experience and internships. Our students enjoy high rate of graduate employment.
- Personal Attention: Seminar sizes are small, never exceeding 25 students. All students can meet one-to-one with personal academic advisors.
- 5 Subject Areas: Business & Management, Film, Media & Performance, Fashion & Design, Liberal Studies & Psychology.