- 93% of Regent’s alumni are in employment or further study, six months after graduating. Of those in employment, 81% are in graduate-level jobs, with average salaries in the top 10 of all UK universities (Destination of Leavers from Higher Education Survey)
- 86% was the overall satisfaction rating from Regent’s students in the National Student Survey 2018 (National Student Survey)
- 11th place in Regent’s University London’s benchmark group for student satisfaction with business and management programmes (National Student Survey)
Regent’s University London is the capital’s only independent, not-for-profit university, with a highly cosmopolitan community based in royal Regent’s Park and Marylebone. We offer both UK and American-style degree programmes in a wide range of fields including: business and management; fashion and design; film, media and performance; liberal arts and humanities; politics and international relations; psychotherapy and psychology.
Our students benefit from:
- A beautiful Central London location: Our main campus is in leafy, royal Regent’s Park and our Marylebone campus is surrounded by upmarket designer boutiques and cafés.
- International focus: our 4,000 strong student body is diverse and cosmopolitan, with over 140 different nationalities. We are one of the most internationally diverse universities in the UK.
- An enterprising spirit: Our students go on to become entrepreneurs and leaders who think and operate globally. We actively encourage all students to undertake internships and work experience, and a higher-than-average number move into graduate-level jobs, with excellent starting salaries.
- Personal attention: Students benefit from plenty of one-to-one contact with their tutors. Our class sizes are small, with an average of 14 students per class. We pride ourselves on the practical, hands-on nature of our teaching, and students benefit from real-world work experience and access to experts in their field of study.
- Industry-focused teaching with a strong emphasis on employability: Our students have diverse opportunities to develop their skills both inside and outside the classroom, and to undertake internships and work experience. Our graduates go on to build successful international careers in many industries as well as starting their own companies or returning to ensure the continuing success of family businesses.
Eligible programmes for GREAT Scholarships 2019 — Thailand
Our MSc in Digital Marketing was the first programme to blend marketing with the digital analytical skills that employers crave. It remains the only programme of its kind in London — a thriving city of international brands and global campaigns