- One of the UK’s top five commercial research universities, alongside Cambridge, Oxford, Imperial College London and University College London
- 81% of our research is “world-leading” or “internationally excellent” (REF) 2014
- 96% of our graduates are employed, or in further study (DLHE longitudinal 2017)
- Triple Accredited Management School (AMBA, EQUIS, AACSB International)
- Ranked in the top 50 for engineering — mechanical, aeronautical and manufacturing (QS World Rankings, 2018)
- The largest number of engineering master's students in the UK (HESA 2016/17)
Cranfield is exclusively a postgraduate university, specialising in technology and management. We are practical, industry-focused and work with over 1,500 organisations to make a significant impact. Cranfield students, staff and partners benefit from a reinforcing circle of progress. We work on cutting-edge research with our industry partners to inform students’ education so that our graduates go into industry as experts in science, technology, engineering and management. Over half (50.5%) of all aerospace engineering master's students in the UK study at Cranfield each year (HESA 2016/17).