The British Council, Bangkok, provides invigilation services for students who register with the University of London. The university has strict regulations about how examinations are conducted. British Council ensures that all regulations are followed and all requirements are met.
REGISTRATION PERIOD MAY/JUNE 2018:
Now - until 27 January 2018
If your examinations are not in this period, please check in University of London website for the deadline. British Council accept the application one week prior the closing date of University of London.
1. IN-PERSON at British Council Siam Square
- Payment: Credit card/debit card (VISA/ Master Card). Cash is not accepted.
- Working hour: Monday-Saturday 09:00-18:00
- Address: 254 Chulalongkorn Soi 64, Siam Square, Phyathai Road, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand
2. ONLINE registration via email
- Submit required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payment: Bank transfer
1. A completed entry form
2. A completed application for invigilation service.
3. Photocopy of Thai National ID Card or Passport
4. Payment-slip (For online registration via email)
THB 7,550/paper: sitting 1 or 2 subjects in a session of University of London examinations.
THB 5,290/paper: sitting 3 or more subjects in a session of University of London examinations.
*The fee is agreed on a global agreement between University of London and British Council.
In circumstances where a candidate is unable to attend an examination, a cancellation fee of 2,400 baht will be charged providing 2 week’s notice is given. If less than 2 week’s notice is given the full examination fee will be charged.
Validation Code will be sent to you within 3 days after your application has been completed with British Council Bangkok Thailand. You are fully responsible for completing your examination entry online through the Student Portal.