British Council is pleased to invite you to join an interview session for the University of Westminster.
British Council Siam Square, Room 19
254 Chulalongkorn Soi 64, Siam Square Phayathai Road, Pathumwan Bangkok 10330, BTS Siam
|13.00hrs. - 16.00hrs.|
|Wednesday 23rd March 2016|
About the event
- Face to face interviews with a representative from the University of Westminster; receive results on the day.
- Fast Track Application (for those who have already received an offer letter).
- Advice on pre-sessional English courses for those who have not reached the threshold set by the university, including information on pre-sessional courses in Thailand.
About University of Westminster
The Westminster Business School campus is located in Marylebone in the heart of London, the world's business and economic hub. The quality of teaching at Westminster Business School is considered amongst the best in the UK, with each course certified by various organisations and departments. Students who study here will have the opportunity to learn at one of the world's centres of business and economics, with a guarantee of quality teaching.
Popular courses for Thai students
- MSc/MA Marketing Communications
- MSc/MA Marketing Management
- MSc International Business Management
Other courses offered both Undergraduates & Postgraduates:
- Accounting, Finance and Economics
- Business and Management
- Human Resource Management
Documents to bring for interview & application submission
- Certificate of Graduation (if already graduated)
- Personal Statement
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
- Copy of passport
- IELTS transcripts (if available)
*If you are unable to bring all documents on the day, you are welcome to join the event to find out whether or not you would be likely to receive an offer from the university. Please note that you should aim to at least bring your transcripts in any case.