British Council Thailand is pleased to invite you to attend a special seminar on a on "Study Opportunity at The University of Nottingham Ningbo China" by representative from Nottingham University who will give you an information about the courses, student life in Ningbo, and more information about free Mandarin lesson.
British Council Siam Square, Room 15254 Chulalongkorn Soi 64, Siam Square Phayathai Road, Pathumwan Bangkok 10330
|18.00hrs. - 20.00hrs.|
|Tuesday, 16th February 2016|
About The University of Nottingham Ningbo China
The University offers a variety of courses from undergraduate to doctoral level. You may study at different specialist schools and departments across the Faculties of Arts and Education, Science and Engineering, and Social Sciences. The campus provides excellent teaching, learning and research facilitiesincluding a well-equipped library, dedicated study areas and computer, language, and science and engineering laboratories.
Our location - why Ningbo?
Key facts that we offer:
- Affordable tuition fees- BA courses (RMB 80,000); MA/MSc courses (RMB 90,000)
- Over 70% international teaching staff
- Flexible route of study- offering 3-year or 4-year route of bachelor degrees
- Exciting study abroad opportunities within the university year
- Guaranteed on-campus accommodation
- Free Mandarin lessons for the first year