You are invited to join a special seminar on "Pathways to the World's Top Universities" by Drew Granucci, Associate Director, University Advising of EF ACADEMY, will advice on how to get into a leading UK university and will be available to answer your questions. The seminars will run in 5 province across Thailand.
|Wed 2 May@ 17.00 - 20.30
|Best Western Plus Wanda Grand Hotel
|Thur 3 May@ 17.00 - 20.30
|Sima Thani Hotel
|Fri 4 May@ 17.00 - 20.30
|Dusit Thani Pattaya
|Sat 5 May@ 13.00 - 18.00
|Sun 6 May@ 13.00 - 18.00
|The Emporium Suites, EL Floor, (BTS Promphong/Exit 2)
EF Academy International Boarding Schools
EF Academy International Boarding Schools, a world-class international boarding school with two campuses in the United Kingdom located in Torbay and Oxford. For Mathayom 3-6 levels (Grades 9-12), they offer the best courses such as IGCSE, A-Level, and IB.
EF Academy is delighted to help prepare student for the best paths of high school student life abroad with quality, confidence and long-term experience, and provide full support to student to be achieved in their study goal. In 2017, students have been accepted into a leading universities such as University of Cambridge, University of Oxford, and many more.
Why study with EF ACADEMY?
- Over 85% of academic team obtained master's degree and some of them completed the PhD, they all have teaching experiences from many countries around the world.
- The school has over 70 nationalities from all over the world.
- One-to-one study and an exclusive care of student's activity and life
- Skills Enhancement, internship in place, and many academic excursions. It is a great way to build a profile for getting an offer from the world best universities.
- Small number of students /class, average 7 students / teacher.
- World-class and modern classrooms and facilities ex. The lab room is separated for each subject; chemistry, physics and biology.
- 24-hour teacher stand by for Residence (House Parent) and provide teaching support after school for 5 days/week, including the Study Hall and Learning Center also have teachers to support.
Drew graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, Spanish Language & Literature and an MBA from George Washington University. Before joining the EF Academy, he worked as an Admissions Director at George Washington University and American University in Washington DC. Drew has also worked with international students and volunteered over 10 years for the Hugh O'Brian Youth Leadership, a leadership development organization for students over 20 countries every year.