The Advantage of a UK Sixth Form college
As an alternative to attending a UK Boarding schools many students are now choosing UK Sixth Form colleges as they often provide flexible study programmes together with a more academic focus. This academic focus is combined with extensive preparation for entry into top universities such as interview practice, personal statement preparation, practice for other tests required for top universities such as TSA. Sixth form colleges also provide accommodation to suit students individual needs (such as single rooms and not dorms) and a full range of extracurricular activities.
Key elements of the seminar are:
• The UK education system and types of schools
• How do I select a suitable Sixth form colleges?
• What is life like at a sixth form college in the UK?
• When should I start the application procedure?
• How to prepare for and make an application
• What questions should I ask if I decide to visit the school?
The speaker,Mr Steve Cook, has over 20 years’ experience of UK education and is a former school headmaster. Mr Cook is now the Managing Director of ISCU (Thailand ) Education Consultants. ISCU currently has 300 international students studying at UK schools.