To attend this stage of IELTS course, students are required to complete IELTS Stage 1 (Pathway), have a minimum level of IELTS 5.5, or attained a higher intermediate-level score on our placement test.
On this course you will:
- learn about each section of the IELTS exam in detail
- discover key vocabulary related to each exam topic
- practice essential techniques such as scanning, paraphrasing and skimming
- get familiar with different question types such as short answer forms, matching and multiple choice.
- study different forms and structure of writing such as introductions, conclusions, argumentative essays, and descriptive essays
Our 3-week, 5-week and 10-week courses are available throughout the year, as well as special courses in summer.