Our priority is to keep everyone safe while ensuring minimal disruption your child’s English learning experience. Find out more about our safety measures.
Give your child a head start – with inspiring English classes for kids
Primary Plus, our English course for kids, will encourage your child aged 6 to 12 years to express themselves in a safe, motivating environment.
New! Feel a greater sense of progress
A space to learn and support to grow...
At British Council, we create a learning space especially tailored for children, so that they will be motivated to learn more than ever before. With the new learning approach, our Primary Plus students from level 3 to level 6 will be prepared before each class with a variety of online activities provided by expert teachers. Engagement and the joy of learning will help your child to expand their ability to learn. Parents can track your child’s progress in learning!
Deepen their learning between classes
Your child will prepare for each class with independent study, set by their teacher to complete at their own pace, so class time is more focused on improving their English-speaking skills. This part of their experience:
- helps your child improve their English reading, writing and listening skills with engaging, high-quality online learning resources designed by experts
- keeps your child motivated with online exercises and activities, including quizzes and games based on real-world topics and fun characters
- gives them space to deepen their understanding of English and improve their grammar and vocabulary
- is child-friendly and easy to use, so they can work independently
- has built-in self-evaluation, so your child can feel proud of their progress and reflect on where they can improve
- includes a personalised dashboard so you and your child can understand where they are within their learning journey.
To make sure your child enjoys a quality learning experience, please check the technical specifications and system requirements, here: https://help.etonx.com/docs/system-requirements
Inspiring. Engaging. Motivating.
Your child will:
- build confidence by speaking in English about familiar topics such as their surroundings, from their bedroom to their neighbourhood
- express themselves through exciting activities and group projects – exploring subjects like the natural world, from under the sea to outer space
- develop important life skills, which prepare them for their future beyond the classroom.
Course Term & Period
We offer two terms each academic yeare , as well special courses during the summer.
|Term A||July - November|
|Term B||December - May|