Level of study:
- Postgraduate taught course
- Postgraduate research (e.g. MPhil, PhD)
Brunel is a modern campus-based university providing a world class education. We have invested £400 million on the campus redevelopment which includes; state-of-the-art teaching facilities, 4,500 rooms on campus and Olympic standard sports facilities. Brunel is based in a fantastic location in West London, with excellent transport links. Brunel’s mission is to combine academic rigour with the practical, entrepreneurial and imaginative approach pioneered by its namesake, Isambard Kingdom Brunel
- 13th in the UK for Marketing (The Complete University Guide 2016)
- Ranked 1st in London, 4th in UK and 29th in the World for top 100 universities founded in the last 50 years – Times Higher Education (THE)
- 6th in the UK for Engineering (US News and World Report Global Rankings 2016)
- Ranked 4th in the UK for Art and Design – (The Guardian, University Guide 2014)
Brunel offers a range of scholarships, including our International Scholarships, which entitle students to 15% off their Tuition fees.
We provide a wide range of courses at undergraduate, postgraduate and research level in Business, Social Sciences, Law, Economics, I.T, Design, Engineering, Health Care and many more.
We also offer Foundation and Pre-Master’s programmes in Engineering, Business, I.T, Law and Economics and Finance.
At Brunel we provide an award winning placement and careers office, offering a dedicated international adviser and international careers fairs.
We provide excellent support for our international students including pre-sessional and general English courses to improve your academic skills, a free orientation programme and Immigration and visa support.
International Award valued at £6,000 each