British Council is organising an exclusive events for UK alumni to meet with top recruiters and attend career development seminars.
About the event :
|Sat 19 September 2015
|12:00 - 16:00 hrs.
|Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit (BTS Asoke)
Career Fair is an annual event organised by British Council in order to provide UK alumni with the chance to meet employers face-to-face and learn more about job opportunities offered by companies and organisations looking for high-potential candidates just like you. At the fair, you will have a chance to
• Learn about current vacancies and opportunities available
• Gain visibility and get to know prospective job recruiters
• Market yourself to potential employers.
• Attend several useful seminars and opportunities within it – and often the opportunity to get advice on your CV from professionals.
Exclusively and Free for all UK Alumni
Participating Companies :
- Bangkok Bank
- British Council
- CITI Bank
- Exxon Mobil
- Indorama Ventures Public Company Limited
- MOTT MACDONALD
- Mountbatten Institute
- The Nielsen Company (Thailand) Limited
- Saha Pathanapibool Public Company Limited
- The Siam Cement Public Company Limited (SCG)
- SIAM COMMERCIAL BANK PCL (SCB)
- Standard Chartered Bank (Thai) Public Company Limited
- Tesco Lotus
- THAIOIL PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED
- Unilever Thai Trading Ltd
About the seminars :
11.00 – 12.00
Unilever Future Leader Programme
Speaker: Unilever Thailand
UFLP is a 3-year programme to develop tomorrow's leaders. The programme is designed to develop your potential to become a manager, through hands-on learning with real responsibilities alongside world-class experts. The programme includes rotations across different teams within your function in an accelerated learning environment. UFLP encompasses International stints, extended leadership contact, formal training & development and a rigorous evaluation process.
13.00 – 14.00
Opportunity to Work in the Investment Banking Sector in London and New York
Speaker : Mountbatten Institute
The Mountbatten Institute will be talking about the various work opportunities in London and New York under its internship programmes. Joining the session will be Mountbatten alumni who have just returned from their internships in London and New York. They will share their experience of their year in the UK and USA.
14.00 – 15.00
Way to Start Smart & Get Ahead in Your Career Ladder
Speaker: Tesco Lotus