UK-Thailand Research Funding Opportunities is a series of webinars co-organised by the National Science and Technology Development Agency, the British Embassy and the British Council focused on funding opportunities for researchers in Thailand.
Episode 2: UK Funding Opportunities and Tips for a Successful Proposal
The second episode “UK Funding Opportunities and Tips for a Successful Proposal” will be held on 28 May 2020, 09.00 - 11.00 (UK time) / 15.00 - 17.00 (Thailand time). The session will touch upon the following topics:
- Details of the funding opportunities on UK funding and fellowship opportunities for researchers in Thailand and the UK, and provide guidance on how to be successful in proposal preparation
- Discussion with representatives from the UK funding partners. The session is joined by:
- Roger Blake, Grants Policies and Liaison Manager, Wellcome Trust
- Maria Campbell and Marta Tedros, Senior Project Manager, British Council
- Ruth McQuitty, Representative from UKRI
*The webinar will be delivered via Webex, and will be in English.
|UK time||TH Time||Activity|
Introduction and welcome
Funding Programmes from the British Council – Newton Fund Institutional Links and Newton Fund Impact Scheme
Funding Programmes from the UKRI
Funding Programmes from the Wellcome Trust