UK Alumni Career Development Day 2016
British Council is organising an exclusive events for UK alumni to meet with top recruiters and attend career development seminars.
Career Fair is an annual event organised by British Council in order to provide UK alumni with the chance to meet employers face-to-face and learn more about job opportunities offered by companies and organisations looking for high-potential candidates just like you. At the fair, you will have a chance to
- Learn about current vacancies and opportunities available
- Gain visibility and get to know prospective job recruiters
- Market yourself to potential employers.
- Attend several useful seminars and opportunities within it – and often the opportunity to get advice on your CV from professionals.
Free admission and exclusively for all UK Alumni!
|Saturday 26 Novemner 2016
Sheraton Grande Hotel, Sukhumvit - Grande Asoke
Your journey to success
Speaker: P&G Executives
How to fast track your career as Millennials
•Skills you needed for 2020
•Growing your career at Tesco Lotus
Speaker: Chief Human Resources Officer Tesco Lotus
Careers at Unilever
The key to Unilever's success is our people - purpose-driven leaders who share our vision and have a commitment to doing well by doing good.
Speaker: Leadership & Organization Development Manager, Unilever Thailand
- Bangkok Bank Public Co.,Ltd
- Bank of Thailand
- Colgate-Palmolive (Thailand) Ltd
- Indorama Ventures Co.,Ltd
- Kasikorn Bank PCL
- The Siam Cement Public Co.,Ltd (SCG)
- The Siam Commercial Bank (SCB)
- Standard Chartered
- Tesco Lotus
- Thai Oil
For more information please call 02 657 5678 press 4 or email@example.com