- The role of Dermoscopy in Dermatology
- The ‘Blink’ Approach
- Teledermoscopy and the management of Skin Lesion Triage
- Information about MSc and Diploma in Dermatology at University of South Wales
Prof Christian Aldridge BSc (Hons), MBChB, MRCP
Current post: Consultant Dermatologist, Prince Charles and Royal Glamorgan Hospitals
- Consultant Dermatologist
- Chair of the All Wales Skin Cancer Network
- Teledermatology Lead at Prince Charles Hospital
- Honorary Visiting Consultant for Gibraltar Health Authority
- Cardiff Medical School Examiner
- Melanoma UK Dermatology Advisor
Prof Aldridge’s main interests are skin cancer, mole surveillance and skin cancer surgery. He has published in this field and remains committed towards early diagnosis and prompt intervention in the management of skin cancer.
Dr. Surayarn Srisane
Consultant Dermatologist at Vejthani and Bangpakok 9 International hospital
Dr Surayarn got Master of Sciences in Clinical Dermatology at Welsh Institute of Dermatology (Awarded with Merit), Department of Dermatology, Cardiff University, School of Medicine, United Kingdom. He also got Diploma in Clinical Dermatology (Awarded with Distinction) from Barts and The London School of Medicine.