- Education: education plays a pivotal role in getting the best out of people. In the digitally connected era, how can we best share elements that will shape the future of higher education?
- Innovation: research and innovation are often conducted at a distance from the general public, leading to a disconnection between blue-sky concepts and meaningful realisation of products and services. In this session, we will examine how new research and innovative ideas which are created from national knowledge can have an impact upon economic growth.
- Inspiration: the future of the world relies on new generations of scholars becoming active and effective global citizens. How do current higher education models inspire graduates and what future skills and knowledge are required from the perspective of a younger generation?
- Prof. Iain Stewart, Professor of Geoscience Communication at Plymouth University and BBC science programme presenter
- Dr.Surin Pitsuwan, Former Secretary General of ASEAN
- Mr. Abhisit Vejjajiva, former prime minister of Thailand and UK Alumni
- Assoc. Prof. Kamjorn Tatiyakavee, M.D., Secretary General, Office of Higher Education Commission, Ministry of Education
- Dr. Wit Sittivaekin, news reporter, journalist and UK Alumni
- Mr. Duangrit Bunnag, Managing Director, Design Director, Architect of DBALP
- Dr. Maleeya Jotisakulratana, Researcher, Writer, Dancer and the UK alumni
- Mr. Suthat Ronglong, Modern Application Developer (Do In Thai founder)