|Date||Tuesday 22 July 2014|
|Time||18.30 - 20.30 hrs.|
|Venue||British Council Siam Square 15|
|Any enquiry, please contact||02-657-5678 หรือ email@example.com|
The 1 year University of London International Foundation Programme Academic Direction by the London School of Economics (LSE)
• This prestigious course is only offered by 2 colleges in the UK, and is accepted by almost all of the UK's top universities including LSE, King's College, Warwick, Bristol etc.
• September 2014 entry onto the course
• Taught in small groups in an outstanding campus in London's South Kensington area (5 minutes from the Thai Embassy)
• Suitable for students wishing to study Economics, Business, Finance, Management, Law, Accounting etc at a top UK university.
• Also accepted by US and Australian universities
• Curriculum and examinations set by The London School of Economics
For more detail, please contact 02-657-5678 or firstname.lastname@example.org