The Alumni Awards celebrate the outstanding achievements of alumni and showcase the impact and value of a UK higher education. Award winners and finalists are leaders in their fields who have used their experience of studying at a UK university to make a positive contribution to their communities, professions and countries.
If you, or someone you know, studied in the UK and have gone on to achieve exceptional success, get ready to apply from 7 September 2016 - 7 November 2016. The awards ceremony will be held on 14 January 2017 at Royal Paragon Hall, Siam Paragon.
There are 3 categories which are;
• PROFESSIONAL ACHIEVEMENT AWARD
• ENTREPRENEURIAL AWARD
• SOCIAL IMPACT AWARD
- Alumni must reside in Thailand
- Graduated within the last 15 years (i.e. 2001 or later)
- Studied in the UK for a minimum of one term or semester
- Enrolled at an officially recognised or listed UK higher education institution
Please follow #AlumniAwards2017!
If you have any questions please contact email@example.com or 02 657 5678 # 4