Date: 31 Aug 2017
Venue: True Coffee, Siam Square
1. Prof. Pa-thai Yenchitsomanus (Mahidol University)
Development and Evaluation of Chimeric Antigen Receptor T Cells (CAR-T Cells) for Treatment of Cancers.
2. Asst. Prof. Dr. Malee Santikunaporn (Thammasat University)
Highly-Energy Efficient and Cost Effective Biodiesel Production from Vegetable Oil Sources in Thailand.
3. Prof. Banchob Sripa (Khon Kaen University)
Role of innate immune responses in the pathogenesis of opisthorchiasis and development of cholangiocarcinoma (bile duct cancer) in rural communities in Thailand.
4. Prof. Vorasuk Shotelersuk (Chulalongkorn University)
Molecular pathology of rare genetic diseases in children.
5. Asst. Prof. Dr. Ganjana Lertmemongkolchai (Khon Kaen University), Assoc. Prof. Dr. Narisara Chantratita (Mahidol University) and Assoc. Prof. Dr. Tanapat Palaga (Chulalongkorn University)
Improving the diagnosis and prevention of melioidosis and tuberculosis in Thailand and the UK.
6. Assoc. Prof. Dr. Parichat Hongsprabhas (Kasetsart University)
Health as a driver for adding value to the Thai rice Industry.