As the uncertainty around the ongoing pandemic persists, we want to continue to offer a platform for higher education leaders to discuss the pressing issues facing the sector today without compromising the health and safety of staff and delegates. Therefore Going Global will be hosted virtually from 15-17 June 2021 and will offer all the same benefits as attending in person.
Our virtual platform will allow delegates to engage and connect with other education leaders from around the world. You will be able to:
- attend live events delivered by sector experts where you'll hear about the latest knowledge and trends affecting the higher education sector;
- get involved in participant-led interactive sessions where you can make your voice heard, and exchange knowledge and best practice;
- network with other delegates and make mutually beneficial connections;
- move in and out of conference sessions just like a face-to-face event;
- visit expo booths, engage with our sponsors, and more.
The Going Global team is now accepting innovative, agenda-setting proposals from sector experts from around the world based on the conference themes. This year we will be reimagining international higher education for a post-pandemic world through three lenses:
- The changing student body;
- Serving the post-pandemic society;
- Protecting the planet.
There are four types of proposal which can be submitted:
- Individual contributors - propose a response to the Going Global 2021 themes in order to be placed in one of the sessions as a presenter, panellist, table host, or chair.
- Full sessions - propose an innovative and interactive online and digital session with a diverse range of speakers from around the world.
- Workshops - delivered entirely online, propose an innovative and interactive workshop session with relevant and applicable outputs for practical use.
- Posters - propose a poster to be displayed online at the conference to discuss with delegates.
The Going Global team will work with successful applicants on designing and delivering an excellent, interactive and high-quality virtual session.
Delegates will be able to purchase tickets for Going Global from early 2021.