City/Town: CATS - London, Cambridge, Canterbury // CSVPA - Cambridge
Students age range: 14-25
Level of study:
- Boarding school
- Pre-university academics
- Pathways to higher education
- English course
- BA, Graduate Diploma and MA in Art & Design and summer courses
CATS College UK opens to students from the age of 14 years, consisting of 3 campuses, CATS London, CATS Cambridge and CATS Canterbury.
Courses available: GCSE, A level, IB Diploma, Foundation and Summer
Scholarships: Up to 100%
- 85% of confirmed offer to A Level students and 65% of confirmed offer to Foundation students are Russell Group Universities.
- CATS London is the first school in England with Bloomberg Business Lab to encourage students to fully learn and become a leader in terms of business
- CATS offers specialised courses for students interested in medical, business, law, architecture and those interested in Oxbridge.
- CATS has progression agreements with a range of UK universities to give students the confidence that they can progress to a leading institution upon successfully meeting entry requirements.
Cambridge School of Visual & Performing Arts (CSVPA) provides pathways in Art & Design, Drama and Music. Our school provides a unique and highly personalised method of learning, creating an environment in which to nurture, educate and encourage creative individuals.
Art & Design:
- Foundation: UAL Extended Diploma in Art & Design, UAL Level 4 Foundation Diploma in Art & Design
- Undergraduate: BA (HONS) Fashion, BA (HONS) Graphic & Illustration and BA (HONS) Fashion Branding & Creative Communication
- Postgraduate: Graduate Diploma in Art & Design, Pre-Masters in Art & Design, MA Art & Design
- Extended Diploma Performing Arts (Acting/Music), Drama Foundation (Acting), Musical Theatre Foundation and Contemporary Dance Foundation and Music Foundation
Scholarships: Up to 40%