IELTS Pathway is our first stage IELTS preparation course and it is recommended that most students who are preparing to sit the IELTS test start with Pathway. In this stage, students will learn about each section of the IELTS test and practice skills and techniques they need to perform their best on the test date.
To attend this stage of IELTS course, students are required to have at least pre-intermediate level on our placement tests.
On this course your will
- learn about each section of the IELTS test (speaking, listening, reading and writing) in detail
- discover key vocabulary related to each IELTS exam topic such as studying overseas, the natural world and transportation and investment
- practice exam skills such as time management, question analysis and processing speed
- enhance a range of useful techniques such as scanning, paraphrasing and skimming
- receive advice for successful performance on the day of the exam