About this course
This is our first stage IELTS Course. It is recommended that most students who are aiming to sit the IELTS exam start with Pathway. This stage of IELTS course asks for a minimum level of pre-intermediate.
On this course you will:
- learn about each section of the IELTS exam in detail
- discover key vocabulary related to each exam topic
- practice essential techniques such as scanning, paraphrasing and skimming
- get familiar with different question types such as short answer forms, matching and multiple choices
- study different forms and structure of writing such as introductions, conclusions, argumentative essays and descriptive essays.
We provide both intensive (3-week) and regular (10-week) courses. The courses are available throughout the year, as well as special courses in summer.